- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days after placing an order unless otherwise noted.
- Delays may occur in cases where supplementary information is required.
- Shipping rates are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped.
- Arrival time for international orders will vary by location and shipping method.
International General Shipping
- International orders shipped via UPS Mail Innovations are not individually scanned until they reach the international carrier facility. The UPS website may not update your tracking information for 1-2 weeks after the shipment date.
- All international addresses must be written in the English alphabet to be processed and shipped. Ringke Store cannot take responsibility for lost packages due to an invalid address.
International Shipping Delivery Time
- UPS Mail Innovations International: 3-8 weeks (The time frame will depend on the country of the recipient)
- Please note that some items may not be available for international shipping due to size or weight.
- If you are claiming an order discrepancy, please contact us within 7 business days of delivery for assistance. Any inquiries past this time frame are unreasonable for us to accommodate.
*Excludes wrong item(s) received
- Orders can be canceled for any reason as long as the item(s) did not ship from our warehouse. For any change/modification request after the order is placed (address, item, quantity, color, etc.) notify us to cancel, and please reorder with the updated information.
- Once an order has been shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of packages within 30 days of the sale date and will issue a full refund minus the shipping fee if the item is in a resalable condition.
- For more information, please refer to our Return / Warranty page.
Shipping and Order Processing Holidays
- Orders can be submitted via our website, but will not be processed, delivered, or counted as in-transit on the following major holidays and company closures:
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- President's Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Black Friday (Friday after Thanksgiving Day)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Day After Christmas (December 26)
Refused Delivery Package
- For items returned to sender due to “undeliverable as addressed” or “insufficient address” as shown on the tracking status, Ringke Store will issue a refund, minus any S&H charges, once the item is delivered to our warehouse.
International Shipping Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees").
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Ringke Store does not have any control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. The purchaser will be responsible for all customs taxes and additional taxes that are charged by the destination country.
Please note that international orders may be subject to VAT and additional customs fees upon delivery. These fees are determined by your local customs officials and are the responsibility of the buyer.
Ringke Store is not responsible for the loss of international packages once they have been shipped out of our warehouse, and we cannot be held responsible for international return postage.