- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days within placing an order.
- Shipping rates are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. Arrival time for international orders varies by location and shipping method.
- USPS Standard: 3-5 Business days
- USPS Expedited: 2-3 Business days
International Shipping (By USPS)
First-Class Mail International
- Delivery time varies by destination
Packages can weigh up to 4 lbs but must not be more than $400 in value
- Priority Mail International
- Fast international delivery time: 6-10 business days
- Includes USPS Tracking
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs
Priority Mail Express International
Delivery in 3-5 business days
- Includes USPS Tracking
Maximum weight is 70 lbs
- If you’re claiming an order discrepancy, please contact us within 7 business days for assistance. Any inquiries past this time frame is unreasonable for us to accommodate.
*Excludes wrong item(s) received
- Orders can be cancelled for any reason as long as the item(s) did not ship from our warehouse. For any change/modification request after order is placed (address, item, quantity, color etc...) notify us to cancel and please reorder with the updated information.
Shipping and Order Processing Holidays
- Orders can be submitted via our website, but will not be processed, delivered or counted as in-transit on the following major holidays and company closures:
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The Friday After Thanksgiving Day (Black Friday)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Day After Christmas (December 26)
REFUSED DELIVERY PACKAGE
- For items returned to sender due to “undeliverable as addressed” or “insufficient address” shown on the tracking status, Ringke will issue a refund minus S&H charge once the item is delivered to our office.
International Shipping Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. The purchaser will be responsible for all customs taxes and additional taxes that are charged by the destination country.
Please note that international orders may be subject to VAT and additional customs fees upon delivery. These fees are determined by your local customs officials and are the responsibility of the buyer. Ringke is not responsible for lost of international packages once they have been shipped out of our warehouse. Ringke is not responsible for any international return postage.